A Letter From The President: Our COVID-19 Commitment
March 17, 2020
Mayco International’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak includes a commitment to communicate all actions clearly. We are continuing to deep clean our facilities for the health and safety of our employees. The following is a list of the actions that Mayco has already taken in response to the virus.
- In addition to normal housekeeping, additional measures have been added to deep clean surfaces and common-areas
- Meanwhile, all work-related travel has been suspended
- We have restricted access to each facility reducing the number of visitors coming in and out of the building
- We are canceling and delaying all large events and meetings
- Practicing “social distancing” across all locations
- Commitment to communicate and educate all employees
- Continue to update communications while situations are rapidly changing
- Use of ADP messaging to communicate any changes to work schedules
- We are still accepting online application submissions
The health and safety of our Mayco family are important to all of us.
Nick DeMiro | President
As we continue to monitor the status of COVID-19, be sure to check our Facebook page and website for the latest updates. Above all, stay healthy both mentally and physically as we work through this together.